Fish Fillets NG 1.0.1-7
This version is merely a port to OS X of the work done by these guys.The official homepage of Fish Fillets NG is http://fillets.sourceforge.net/
If you run into any problems running this binary, it’s probably not the fault of the original developers. Please send all comments, flames and suggestions for this port to firstname.lastname@example.org
All downloads and source code are provided AS-IS, and WITHOUT WARRANTY. These files are licensed under the GPL. Please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html for license details.
Fillets-1.0.1-7.zip, 162.5 MiB
(Built for 10.9+)
For those on older systems, the previous 0.6.0 PPC only version can be downloaded here
This game can be a little intimidating at first – you probably want to check out the documentation on the original developer’s site.
Please note that you’ll also need the data package, available here (146 MiB), which should be unpacked in a directory alongside the source code for proper building.
- Fixes for macOS Monterey
- Fix for non-transparent text
- Version 1.0.1-5
- Updated to use SDL 2 to fix Mac compatibility issues
- Now code signed and sandboxed
- Some fullscreen fixes were added
- Version 1.0.1-4
- Updated to latest 1.0.1 source code and level files
- Updated to latest 0.9.0 source code and level files
- Moved to .zip file as distribution contained
- Updated to latest 0.8.1 source code and level files
- Universal binary
- Due to universal dislike, the “Internet Enabled” disk feature is now gone
Updated disk image with:
- better application icon
- disk image now “internet-enabled” (aka, self-unpacking)
- version number now included in disk image filename
Initial disk image posted and this page generated.